How to clear your vocals in Cool Edit Pro

STEPS!

Step 1: Effects - Amplitude - Dynamics Proccessing - Vocal Comp 8:1 -24 Fast attack

Step 2: Effects - FFT Filters - Mastering Heavy & Wide

Step 3: Effects - Amplitude - Hard Limitting -
Top box: -.1
Second box: 6
Third box: 7
Last box: 100
Check the Left and right box.

Step 4: Effects - FFT Filters - Graphic Equalizer - Spit Clear

Step 5: Effect - Amplitude - Dynamics Proccessing - De Esser Light

Step 6: Effects - Delay Effects - Reverb - Natural Reverb

WATCH IN HD! Ok so here are the settings I use to clear my vocals in Cool Edit Pro 2. They sound very good when you follow everything just the way I did it in the video. If you don't believe me go to my other video and listen to the songs I uploaded on here and you will hear how clear they really are. If you can't read the things I am putting on or applying just watch the video in HD and you will be able to.

Everybody please go to my Facebook fanpage and like the page. Thier is also many more songs on the page from me that you can listen to. So go like and listen PLEASE. Click down below to visit it.

by: xDaveTheMusicManx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvJHIxrNWj4

No comments:

Post a Comment